Wednesday 13 April 2011

Vineetha Goes Sanjana's Way


Sanjana from kerala, obviously mallu girls are famous for their long hair, but sanjana preferred for bob or boycut style. She will maintain her hair upto her shoulder length if summer season she will cut her hair short like boycut. She is differ from other kerala girls with her hairstyle. She staying in college hostel. Her room mate name is Vineetha, she had midlength hair. She straightened her hair last week so it’s extend upto her hip.It’s look very nice. Sanjana watch Vinitha’s hair and she also want grow her hair like vineetha. So she said I don’t want to cut my hair now itself, I want to grow my hair long because your longhair is inspired me. She said you can’t maintain such kind of long hair, also you don’t have patience to wash your hair. So it’s difficult. After this discussion Sanjana is not cut her hair for 2 years.
Her hair like upto her hip, and it’s silky, but all of sudden, vineetha came up with boycut one nice day, Sanjana got shocked her new haircut, she is asking why you cut your hair short?, you had a gorgeous hair, she said I want to change my hairstyle, because, dandruff and maintenance other reasons also I got bored with my longhair. I’m not comfortable my longhair. I am thinking for haircut, so today I cut my  hair. But sanjana said It’s really shocked me because of you I grown my hair, and once I grown my I am not even thinking of my haircut, but you cut your hair like boy. But you are cute you are awesome. Vineetha smiled and said, thanks for your comments. But you don’t cut your hair your hair is silky and straight so pls don’t cut, Sanjana said no chance I want to grow my hair upto my thigh. I love my longhair. So finally Vineetha goes sanjana’s way.

No comments:

Post a Comment