Thursday 14 April 2011

Vidya's Sudden Change

Vidya  got married, she is working in private company. Her hair is her special, because  it’s curly and it’s upto her hip. And it’s very thick. She maintain her hair properly. She loves her hair lot. She went on leave for 1 week. After her leave she came with short haircut, that is not bobcut but her hair is upto her shoulderlength. Everybody got shocked and asked about her haircut, she said it’s a vow, and she cut her hair at tirupati.

Her friend Sujitha chat with something she also asked about the samething with vidya, she said she went to tirupati and her hubby want to vow her hair that’s why she cut her hair. Sujitha asking that’s ok, but you can cut your very small piece but why you cut it very short. She said actually my hubby planning for my headshave, but I am not accept, he compel me finally he said if you want to cut your hair short or shave your head, you have only 2 options. Then only I decided to chop my hair. When my haircut I cried a lot, because he only said which length I need to cut my hair. Then the barber cut my hair upto my shoulder length, half of my hair is gone. Sujitha said anyway you narrowly escape from headshave, otherwise it’s difficult to face to everybody with bald head. Vidya said that’s correct, but my husband said next trip to  tirupathi, that time I need to shave my head this is the condition he gave, then only he allows me to cut my hair short. Sujitha said don’t worry you can convince your hubby. Because you have a time. I will try my level best, but I am not sure I will escape from headshave next time.
After 6 months one Monday vidya came with clean shaven head. She cover her bald head with scarf. Sujitha got shocked once again, hey what happened did you went to tirupathi? Vidya said no I went to palani. Is your husband changing the place or what? Vidya said no this is my prayer, actually this time he don’t want my head shave, but I prayed 3 months before, if he got a new job I will tonsure my head at palani, that’s why we went to palani, and I tonsure my head and cameback. Sujitha got surprised and said, but last time your husband forced to tonsure your head what happened, I convince him for not to shave my head last couple of months, but my prayer happened suddenly because he lose his job, he need a job immediately, so I prayed to lord muruga for my head shave, he got a job next week itself, so I shave my head. Also I feel comfortable with this look. Anyway I will shave my head at tirupathi, once I grow my hair long, she said happily. Sujitha is thinking about Vidya’s sudden change, because she cried 1 week after her haircut, but now she is bald.

2 comments:

  1. ok anyhow you should leadur life ur husband dont worry it will grow back

    ReplyDelete